(Full audio below)
Life can be challenging. Sometimes we struggle. However, you can thrive by learning to embrace adversity and then finding ways to tell your story to others.
Challenges can limit us or help propel us forward
Welcome to the Invincible Success podcast which helps you amplify your sales, leadership, and life!
Win Charles redefines the word ‘inspiration.’ Born with Cerebral Palsy, she never allowed herself to be defined by her medical challenges. Instead, she has pushed herself to accomplish more than most able-bodied individuals ever dream.
She shares her story of empowerment through the multiple books she’s published and the multiple podcasts she hosts. You’ll find her story powerful and moving.
- Has Cerebral Palsy due to lack of oxygen during premature birth
- Does not see Cerebral Palsy as a hindrance. Sees it as a gift.
- Went to school full of able-bodied classmates, further pushing
- Mom revealed to her that she had CP in a very surprising way
- 2010 was pushed to write her first book to share her experiences on growing up with CP
- Smile with Dictation – Use speech dictation to write
- Has participated in multiple marathons AND the Kona Ironman Triathlon
- Learned to rock climb with her father
- Walk with KP for inspiration about running
- Her 9th book will be available soon
- She wakes up every morning wanting to share with her fans and followers
- Hosts the Ask Win podcast – With the goal of connecting and sharing with others
Daily Success Habits:
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep
- Listen to a few favorite podcasts for inspiration and motivation
- Sets goals for each day
Win Kelly Charles has Cerebral Palsy. Today, her mission is to help others with physical and mental disabilities find their voices through written or spoken word, using today’s assistive technologies.
Her podcast, Ask Win, is a podcast about celebrating life with people from different walks of life. It focuses on how those unique individuals share their stories through writing books and/or blogs. Ask Win looks into daily life issues, especially for those storytellers, writers, publishers, artists, journalists, and podcasters who have or are serving those with mental or physical disabilities.
Make sure you listen to the full episode below!
Please Subscribe to the show to never miss an episode.
Right-click and ‘Save As’ to download the full episode to your computer.
Mark Steel is an Inspiring Sales Keynote Speaker and a Speaking Skills coach. With over 20 years of professional speaking experience, Mark is dynamic, engaging, informative, and fun. Sales, leadership, and team-building audiences rave about Mark’s ‘Invincible Success’ keynotes. As a coach, Mark works with executives and professionals to ensure when they speak, the audience is listening. Mark is a married father of two living outside Chicago, Il and he is an avid rock climber. #ClimbOn